Currently it is a true challenge for everybody if you need to plan ahead. We know that some of you are hesitating to book for an event coming up in a couple of months. Due to the current pandemic (COVID-19) we have decided to launch a "money-back-guarantee", which will give you a maximum of security in this uncertain times.
So what happens to your booking and payment in case COVID-19 makes it impossible to hold or attend the event? With this in mind we have revised our cancellation and refund policy for particular scenarios:
1. The event cannot take place because the authorities in Bibione (or Italy) deny persmission
If you have registered for the event and it cannot take place because the authorities in Bibione/Italy prohibit it at the time of the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded to your account within 14 days of the official cancellation!
Alternatively, you can have your booking transferred to a possible alternative date 2021 or, if such an alternative date is not offered, to the event in May 2022. In this case you have a price guarantee (even in case of an event price increase there will be no further costs) and you will also receive a voucher for the hotel (e.g. for drinks) worth EUR 15,-.
2. Travel warnings
If you are unable to travel because your country of origin has issued a travel warning for Italy, and in particular for the Veneto region including the time of the event and resulting in a mandatory quarantine at your return and you can not travel because of this travel warnings, you will be refunded 70% of the invoice amount paid within 14 days plus a voucher valid for 2 years for the remaining 30% of the invoice amount.
3. Transferring your ticket to the next year or another event
You can transfer your booking to the next edition of the event at any time up to 15th April 2021 for a handling fee of only EUR 40,- per person. No reasons need to be given. You may also choose to transfer your ticket to one of the other events we organize (Salsa on the Beach or Int. Polecamp). Sending a simple email to us is enough.
4. Change of name / Selling your pass to another person
You can sell your ticket to another person (name change) at any time up to 10 days before the event begins. A change of name up to 10 days before the start of the event is free of charge! In order to make a name change you need to send an e-mail with all the details (according to the booking form) of the new participant(s).
5. Cancellations for personal reasons
We will keep our No Refund policy as well as the cancellation fees mentioned in our terms and conditions for all other cases, in particular if you decide to cancel for personal reasons of any nature. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out additional travel cancellation insurance (see FAQ), which would cover any cancellation costs, e.g. due to illness (of a participant).
In order to participate in the event, you agree at the time of your registration - for the protection of all - to the following mandatory COVID-19 framework conditions:
- At the event check-in, a copy of an official, negative corona test (PCR) must be presented and handed in. This test must not be older than 48 hours.
- If you arrive by car, please park your car in the hotel garage (free of charge) and take the elevator or use the stairs to the lobby to get to the TKM event check-in-desk
- During the event check-in in the lobby it is mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protection mask (FFP2) and to keep a minimum distance of 2 meters to other people!
- At the event-check-in a COVID-19-self-disclosure has to be filled out and the temperature will be measured on site with a forehead thermometer
- No shaking hands or hugs - uses "alternative" greeting methods without direct contact.
- Please wash and disinfect hands regularly during the entire event
- Avoid touching your face and sneez/cough in your elbows.
- Keep the currently prescribed minimum distance (2 meters) from other people.
- If there is the slightest suspicion of an infection within the last 14 days, if you feel ill or if you had contact to a (potentially) infected person, please stay at home (in this case a travel cancellation insurance taken out by you should cover the cancellation costs incurred).
- If you have been in a current risk area designated by the RKI during the last 14 days before the event AND is there a ban on entry by the Italian goverment at the same time, participation on site is unfortunately not possible.
- If you have been ordered to stay in quarantine at home, please follow these rules
- You agree that you will be contacted should a traceability by authorities be necessary.
- You will follow the instructions of the staff of the Bibione Palace Hotel and TKM Eventmanagement KG
In your own interest, please also observe the current instructions of your own country and Italy as well in connection with COVID-19.